- Introduction to the Workshop on Altmetrics for Research Outputs Measurement and Scholarly Information Management (AROSIM 2018) | Mojisola Erdt, Aravind Sesagiri Raamkumar, Edie Rasmussen, Yin-Leng Theng
- Using Altmetrics to Support Research Evaluation | Mike Thelwall
- Towards Greater Context for Altmetrics | Stacy Konkiel
- Monitoring the Broader Impact of the Journal Publication Output on Country Level: A Case Study for Austria | Juan Gorraiz, Benedikt Blahous, Martin Wieland
- New Dialog, New Services with Altmetrics: Lingnan University Library Experience | Sheila Cheung, Cindy Kot, Kammy Chan
- How Do Scholars Evaluate and Promote Research Outputs? An NTU Case Study | Han Zheng, Mojisola Erdt, Yin-Leng Theng
- Scientific vs. Public Attention: A Comparison of Top Cited Papers in WoS and Top Papers by Altmetric Score | Sumit Kumar Banshal, Aparna Basu, Vivek Kumar Singh, Pranab K. Muhuri
- Field-Weighting Readership: How Does It Compare to Field-Weighting Citations? | Sarah Huggett, Chris James, Eleonora Palmaro
- A Comparative Investigation on Citation Counts and Altmetrics Between Papers Authored by Top Universities and Companies in the Research Field of Artificial Intelligence | Feiheng Luo, Han Zheng, Mojisola Erdt, Aravind Sesagiri Raamkumar, Yin-Leng Theng
- Scientometric Analysis of Research Performance of African Countries in Selected Subjects Within the Field of Science and Technology | Yusuff Utieyineshola
Thursday 20 September 2018
New Book | Altmetrics for Research Outputs Measurement and Scholarly Information Management
Altmetrics for Research Outputs Measurement and Scholarly Information Management
Edited by Mojisola Erdt, Aravind Sesagiri Raamkumar, Edie Rasmussen, Yin-Leng Theng; Springer Nature, Singapore, ISBN: 9789811310522.
About the Book: This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the International Workshop on Altmetrics for Research Outputs Measurements and Scholarly Information Management, AROSIM 2018, held in Singapore, in January 2018. The book investigates how social media based metrics along with traditional and non-traditional metrics can advance the state-of-the-art in measuring research outputs.
Table of Contents