Science, Technology and Society
Volume 23 Issue 3, November 2018
Special Issue "Pharmaceutical Industry in the Global South"
- Pharmaceutical Industry in the Global South: Introduction to Special Issue. Saradindu Bhaduri; pp. vii–viii.
- The Creation and Evolution of the Donor Funded Market for Antimalarials and the Growing Role of Southern Firms | Fabienne Orsi, Sauman Singh, Luis Sagaon-Teyssier | pp. 349–370
- Therapies Out of Reach: Anticancer Drugs and Global Trade Regimes | Dwaipayan Banerjee, James Sargent | pp. 371–387
- Why is Growth More Difficult to Achieve for Biopharmaceutical Latecomer Firms? Evidence from Taiwan | Mei-Chih Hu, Wen-Ching Hsu, Ching-Yan Wu | pp. 388–417
- Seizing Opportunities for Markets of Discovery: The Reconfigurations of Value Chains in Pharmaceutical Industry in the Global South | Muriela Hinard De Pádua, Margarida Fontes, Cristina Sousa | pp. 418–443
- 'New Drugs' Approvals in India: An Institutional Perspective | Saradindu Bhaduri, Thangminlen Kipgen | pp. 444–462
- Demythologising the 'Liberalisation' of Clinical Trial Regulations in India: A Practitioner's Perspective | Brijesh Regal | pp. 463–484
- Regulation Multiple: Pharmaceutical Trajectories and Modes of Control in the ASEAN | Mathieu Quet, Laurent Pordié, Audrey Bochaton, Supang Chantavanich, Niyada Kiatying-Angsulee, Marie Lamy, Premjai Vungsiriphisal | pp. 485–503
- Regulating Access and Protecting Traditional Health Knowledge through Intellectual Property Rights? Issues from a Holistic Health Systems Perspective | Ritu Priya, Chris M. Kurian | pp. 504–529.