Science, Technology and Society
Volume 23 Issue 3, November 2018
Special Issue "Pharmaceutical Industry in the Global South"
- Pharmaceutical Industry in the Global South: Introduction to Special Issue. Saradindu Bhaduri; pp. vii–viii.
- The Creation and Evolution of the Donor Funded Market for Antimalarials and the Growing Role of Southern Firms | Fabienne Orsi, Sauman Singh, Luis Sagaon-Teyssier | pp. 349–370
- Therapies Out of Reach: Anticancer Drugs and Global Trade Regimes | Dwaipayan Banerjee, James Sargent | pp. 371–387
- Why is Growth More Difficult to Achieve for Biopharmaceutical Latecomer Firms? Evidence from Taiwan | Mei-Chih Hu, Wen-Ching Hsu, Ching-Yan Wu | pp. 388–417
- Seizing Opportunities for Markets of Discovery: The Reconfigurations of Value Chains in Pharmaceutical Industry in the Global South | Muriela Hinard De Pádua, Margarida Fontes, Cristina Sousa | pp. 418–443
- 'New Drugs' Approvals in India: An Institutional Perspective | Saradindu Bhaduri, Thangminlen Kipgen | pp. 444–462
- Demythologising the 'Liberalisation' of Clinical Trial Regulations in India: A Practitioner's Perspective | Brijesh Regal | pp. 463–484
- Regulation Multiple: Pharmaceutical Trajectories and Modes of Control in the ASEAN | Mathieu Quet, Laurent Pordié, Audrey Bochaton, Supang Chantavanich, Niyada Kiatying-Angsulee, Marie Lamy, Premjai Vungsiriphisal | pp. 485–503
- Regulating Access and Protecting Traditional Health Knowledge through Intellectual Property Rights? Issues from a Holistic Health Systems Perspective | Ritu Priya, Chris M. Kurian | pp. 504–529.
Are you blacklisted? Struggling to get a personal loan? Has your application been DECLINED due to Low Credit Score? Over COMMITTED? Affordability? But you know you can afford this loan. Loans Approved in 4hours, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Loan Amount Needed:
Purpose Of Loan:
Opportunity Financial, LLC
What is your most noted accomplishment. They may want good listeners rather than good talkers. os path isdirReplyDelete