National Seminar on "Integral Humanism in Indian Thought"
The Centre for Study of Religion and Society (CSRS) of India Foundation, in association with ICPR, New Delhi and Bharatiya Shikshan Mandal, Nagpur is organizing a two-day National Seminar on "Integral Humanism on Indian Thought" on 19-20 September 2016 in New Delhi, to commemorate Birth Centenary of the great philosopher and political thinker Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyay. Integral Humanism advocates integrated development of the body, mind, intellect and soul of each human being. According to Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay, Indian culture is holistic and integral. Integral Humanism has been a guiding force of a holistic model of individual development, social organization and politico-economic governance in Indian thought since ages.
Papers on the following themes are invited from Academicians, Thinkers and other associates of Pt. Deendayal Upadhyay's "Integral Humanism":
- Human ontology and value-pursuits
- Metaphysical and ethical thoughts in Integral Humanism
- Quantum Physics and Integral Humanism
- Society and social harmony and World order in Integral Humanism
- Arthayam and sustainable development in Integral Humanism
- Political ideology of Integral Humanism
- Ancient Indian thought and Integral Humanism
- Individualism and Integral Humanism
- Nationalism, Internationalism and Integral Humanism
- Gender discourse and Integral Humanism
CALL OF PAPERS
You are invited to submit abstracts on the mentioned sub-themes through email at firstname.lastname@example.org electronically by August 10, 2016. Please mention your affiliation, mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. Upon acceptance of abstract, you are requested to submit full length paper by August 20, 2016. The deadlines are not to be extended in any circumstances.
Abstract submission: August 10, 2016
Abstract acceptance: August 15, 2016
Full length paper submission: August 20, 2016
- Use MS-Word (.docx format) for typing the manuscript in A4 size paper
- Margins- Left, top, bottom and right – 25mm
- Spacing – Single line spacing
- Font Type – Times New Roman; Font Size – 14 for the Title (Bold All CAPS), 12 for the Author's Name/Authors' Names (Bold, Title case), 11 for Designation and the affiliation (Italics), 12 for Abstract heading (Bold All caps) and 11 for abstract text
- Rules for Title Page
Title: All Caps, bold and centered. Make sure the title is not more than 70 characters in length, including spaces between words.
- Leave one line blank between the title of the paper and the Author's name / Authors' names and affiliations.
- Leave one line blank between the author(s) affiliation(s) and abstract. Affiliation should consist of the designation and name of the organization(s), city, zip/ postal code, state/province, email address.
- Abstract should be between 250 and 300 words.
- The abstract should present a concise statement of the scope, and principal findings of the paper.
- The text of the abstract should have font size 11.
- Please include 4 – 5 keywords that describe your study.
- Each reference should be cited in the text by the last name(s) of the author(s) and the year of publication of the reference.
- All references should be listed at the end of the text in alphabetical order, according to the last name of the first named author.
- Reference should include year of publication, full title, name of source, volume and page numbers.
- Fonts and punctuation are given in the enclosed specimen copy of the papers.
- References should be separated by one blank line.
Page numbers | Page numbers should be numbered in Arabic numerals at the center bottom of the page.
Maximum length | Maximum 10 pages (A4 size) including figures, tables and photos.
Note: Submissions should be made in .doc/.docx/.odt formats only. Hindi Abstract should be submitted into both .doc/.docx/.odt & .pdf formats.
Post a Comment