12-15 July 2017
Venue: National Science Library, the Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China
Call for Submissions
We sincerely invite all participants including speakers to contribute new and original submissions addressing theoretical and practical topics related to the general theme. Authors are welcome to submit full papers, datasets, or proposals for short presentations of recent results, work in progress, and new ideas.
All submissions shall be reviewed by at least two external independent reviewers. The final decision on a submission is made by the Co-Chairs of the Symposium, who will also select abstracts for poster presentations. A formal letter of final decision will be sent by email from the Symposium Secretariat once a submission is accepted. All accepted submission will be published in the ODI 2017 Proceedings.
- Metadata descriptor for datasets without size limits or disciplines
- Metadata descriptor for knowledge organization system (KOS)
- Metadata descriptor for any other knowledge units or research materials which could be opened and shared under a license
- Specific topics of interests may include but not limited to:
- Human-computer interaction
- Social computing
- Scholarly communication
- Scholarly impact measurement
- Information retrieval and behavior
- Information organization
- Bibliometrics, informetrics, scientometrics, webometrics and knowledgometrics
- Social media and social network analysis
- Evidence-based policy analysis
- Intelligent knowledge production
- Knowledge-driven workflow management and decision-making
- Knowledge-driven collaboration and its management
- Domain knowledge infrastructure with knowledge fusion and analytic data, text and knowledge miningetc
- Other topics related to data-driven discovery
1) Length of submissions
Full Papers: length 8 to 16 pages, single-spaced, Times New Roman 11 pt. font
Short Papers: length 4 to 7 pages, single-spaced, Times New Roman 11 pt. font
Abstract: 1 to 2 pages, single-spaced, Times New Roman 11 pt. font
Poster: Size 120 cm * 80 cm
2) Language & Format: Language of this Symposium is English. All submissions must be written in proper and standard English.The format of submissions should be in line with that of given templates. Authors are highly recommended to refer to the attached samples for preparing their submissions.
3) How to Submit: To submit, please just send the submission to email@example.com with stating that "this submission is submitted to ODI 2017".
Notification of acceptance: July 1, 2017
Registration closed: July 1, 2017