- Research Proposal: A proposal of maximum 5 pages on empirical research on STI policy issues, preferably, the issues pertaining to thematic areas of the candidates' desired DST-CPR and/or other Policy Research Group in academic/research institutions (proposal must be formulated though consultation with DST-CPR or active policy research group). The proposal must include: a) a STI related research title, b) a research objective, c) STI related Policy research background/ questions, d) research methodologies, and e) a research plan, including the evidence based outcome.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two recommendation letters.
- DST- Centre for Policy Research at IISc-Bangalore | Prof. T. A. Abinandanan, Materials Engineering, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560 012 | Email:email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
n. | Thematic Areas of Policy Research: 1. Scientometric Analysis of Indian Institutions. 2. Research on Funding Patterns and Policies. 3. Methods of Assessing Multi-Dimensional Impact
- DST- Centre for Policy Research" at IIT-Delhi | Prof. Ambuj Sagar, Coordinator, DST- Centre for Policy Research at IIT-Delhi, Indian Institute of Technology Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016, Email: email@example.com. | Thematic Areas of Policy Research: 1. India's Innovation Mapping. 2. Technology Transfer. 3. Sectorial research study. 4. Benchmarking study reports
- DST- Centre for Policy Research in S&T Entrepreneurship "Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII)" Gandhinagar | Prof. S. B. Sareen, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), P.O. Bhat 382 428, Gandhinagar, Gujarat Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. | Thematic Areas of Policy Research: 1. Understating ecosystem to promote and strengthen S&T Entrepreneurship. 2. Scan International Strategy to promote S&T based Entrepreneurship and integrating inclusive growth element. 3. Prospects and Constraints in Technology Commercialization by R&D Institutions in India: The Strategy Imperatives. 4. Maintaining data base of high technology entrepreneurs and preparing and publishing case studies of such entrepreneurs.
- DST- Centre for Policy Research" at Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar (Central) University, Lucknow | Dr. Venkatesh Dutta, Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University (A Central University), Rae Bareily Road, Vidya Vihar, Lucknow – 226 025 (UP), Tel. (+091 522) 2440826/27, 2441515, 2551615, Fax:091-522-2440821, E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Mob:+91-9918466778. | Thematic Areas of Policy Research: 1. Study of policies and mechanisms for delivery of STI outputs to diverse stakeholders including innovation for social inclusion with special reference to: Sustainable agriculture; Health; Energy; Water resource management and Climate governance. 2. Map STI effectiveness in bringing social inclusion.
- DST- Centre for Policy Research" at Panjab University, Chandigarh | Prof. R Tewari, Coordinator, DST- Centre for Policy Research Panjab University, Sector 14, Chandigarh, UT- 160014, Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org. | Thematic Areas of Policy Research: 1. Study of policies and mechanisms that could promote to enhance and expand private sector participation in STI activities including industry - academia - R&D collaboration. 2. Motivation and promotion of IP generation as a tool for enhanced Academia industry collaborations.